This blog is still under construction! Sorry for the delays! This page is a dedication to my passed chihuahua, Miss Princess Queen Victoria, the Precious. In her memory, I have devoted my life to dog rescue and to the welfare of all animals.
This is a blog meant to educate. The only breeding that goes on here is the breeding of compassion.
~~Vicki’s Village 100 Follower Giveaway!!!~~
What you could win:
- Custom Pet Portrait: can be any type of animal, various mediums available..
More examples of artwork @ www.art-3000.com/artist/lovenotfadeaway
- 10 assorted dog rescue related pins
- Harley and Teddy “Be Joyful” sticker
- Lee, the One and Only “Be the Voice” sticker
- MUST be following this blog - www.vickis-village.tumblr.com
- Reblogs ONLY
- No giveaway blogs
- WILL ship internationally
- Giveaway ENDS August 20th, 12:00PM, PTS
Thank you for all of your support and compassion!! Please reblog for a chance to win some cool prizes and continue to inform and educate others!!
August 7, 2012 - Zharay District, Kandahar Province, Afghanistan - TEDD handler SPC. Alexander Reimer. of the 4th Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, and his dog Howard pause for a moment during a foot patrol.
"Every dog is an individual, just like every human being is an individual. They’re different, just like all people are different. They have varied personality characteristics. Some are good with kids, some aren’t. Some like other animals, some don’t."